Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Something that I would Like To Do

There is something that I would like to do if I have the money. I would like our room remodeled and extended by Chicago remodeling. Or better yet, why not buy our own house and have a bigger bedroom and two extra bedrooms for the kids, right?

For now, the three of us are sleeping in one bedroom. I am asking my wife what will happen if we have a second baby? Who stays where? What shall we do? I think I am getting crazy just trying to think of the possibilities. We have an extra room in the house but that is untouchable. It is being preserved like in a museum. It shall never be used nor touched.

Anyway, well for now, I guess we can't do anything but wait. What shall I do with our growing family?

No comments:

Windy Drive

Last time, I was driving around downtown Bacolod when I saw a car that was stripped down to its metal. As in it was gray because it was buff...