Saturday, March 12, 2011

Private Sanctuary

I sometimes think that it would be nice to have my own haven, my own private sanctuary, like having apartments odessa - luxury-appartment.com.

No, I will not have monkey business or hocus pocus there. But I have needs to get into his "nothing mode" every day to keep his sanity. While my wife also tries to respect when I don't seem to be answering her queries, of course we could not control our daughter. She is our only child and we stay in the same bedroom--the place where we rest, sleep, watch TV, and play with our kiddo.

Don't get me wrong. I love my wife and kids. But somehow, there are times when I just want peace and quiet or just to sleep all day and I could not do that when they are around. That is because when I am in the room, I also would like to make the most of my time with them. After all I work throughout the day and see them only at lunchtime.

Ahhh..anyway, I guess peace and quiet are not really possible when the kids are very young. So well, I am just having wishful thinking.

No comments:

Windy Drive

Last time, I was driving around downtown Bacolod when I saw a car that was stripped down to its metal. As in it was gray because it was buff...