Saturday, April 2, 2011

Windy Drive

Last time, I was driving around downtown Bacolod when I saw a car that was stripped down to its metal. As in it was gray because it was buffed and ready to be repainted. But the owner still used it to go about. He probably could not wait until it is finished.

But that is not the worst part. The car did not have a windshield! Aside from waiting for its repainting job, the car was also waiting for its windshield replacement! LOL

I wonder how could one endure driving around without a windshield and in a dirty place like ours? There would be so much debris hitting your face and the worse is, they could get into your eyes! Tsk. Tsk.

Wow I am pretty sure that they had one windy drive!

No comments:

Windy Drive

Last time, I was driving around downtown Bacolod when I saw a car that was stripped down to its metal. As in it was gray because it was buff...