Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Okay, I might not be able to blog by Christmastime because of all the parties here and there so I might as well take this opportunity to greet each and every one.

You know what? We have so much but by the grace of God, we are all able to say:

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Boy, I bet the lines are burning with phone calls from friends and family from abroad. Yep! I know very well that an international phone card would be selling like hotcake now. But I can't blame them. What better Christmas present it is than to be able to hear the voices of your loved ones on the phone even if you are not physically together.

Great is the love of family and friends! God bless us all! And along with my greetings come a a prayer for a better New Year in 2011! Let's celebrate with a big bang! :-D

No comments:

Windy Drive

Last time, I was driving around downtown Bacolod when I saw a car that was stripped down to its metal. As in it was gray because it was buff...