Saturday, January 15, 2011

Painful Past

I am not ashamed to share that in the past, when we were still just dating, my wide and I had separated for some time. It was only about a couple of months, but that period was one full of emotional turmoil and mental anguish.

I love her so much and don't want to lose her because I chose her after much prayer and knew in my heart that she was God's perfect partner for me. But it seemed that the circumstances were against us and and we were both fighting a lot. I guess that was our molding process.

So it is not true that when two people are Christians, their relationship will work like magic. Nope. That is not always the case. After all, when we because Christians, we did not become perfect. It was just an acknowledgment that we are sinners and we need God in our lives. But we remain sinners.

Anyway, a lot of work had been done to my wife and I in order for us to become the right person for each other in marriage and so that our marriage would be a blessing to other people.

That is why prayer is very important in every relationship. It is not enough to want to get your ex back, it has to be that you know that this person is the one for you. Sometimes, people want their exes back for the heck of winning or conquering. But in the end, both parties lose.

No comments:

Windy Drive

Last time, I was driving around downtown Bacolod when I saw a car that was stripped down to its metal. As in it was gray because it was buff...