Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ceres Going International

Ceres Liner is a local bus company based in Bacolod City. They are plying the Visayas area but several years ago, they also conquered Mindanao. They are a really big company.

So much so that when I saw on Facebook that their digital route sign says "Mongolia", I was like, "What? They now have tours in Mongolia?"

It was not until I read the caption that I realized my mistake. You see last time, we had a football match here at the Panaad Park for the Azkals (Philippine Team) and the Mongolia team. That bus was for Team Mongolia! LOL

Gee. If we had a Ceres bus from Bacolod to Mongolia, how much would that be? Would that be like a cheap car lease? LOL Will it ride the RORO too? Weeeeee Crazy thought.

No comments:

Windy Drive

Last time, I was driving around downtown Bacolod when I saw a car that was stripped down to its metal. As in it was gray because it was buff...