Thursday, February 17, 2011

Stamps and Drawings

My daughter is turning 2 years old soon. She is getting better at doing things and her fine motor skills are really advanced. I like seeing her hold a spoon. She looks so fragile but careful.

She also likes writing or drawing but whose products could not be easily distinguishable as well as using stamps to decorate papers and her limbs.

I know that pretty soon I will have to be buying art supplies uk for her from windsor and newton because she will honing her interests and skills.

She may have inclination in the arts because I and her mother are both artistic, as well as her maternal grandfather and uncle. So whatever her interests are, we hope to be able to encourage her to pursue them.

No comments:

Windy Drive

Last time, I was driving around downtown Bacolod when I saw a car that was stripped down to its metal. As in it was gray because it was buff...