Sunday, February 13, 2011

Frenzy

Lately, we had been going around computer stores looking for a VGA cable to connect our new LCDTV to my laptop.

We bought our Coby LCDTV so that it would stand as the monitor of our laptop but it needed a cable. It did not come with the package. Most of the cables that we found we like 3 to 6 meters long and we did not need that. We only need a meter. Besides if there is so much wire, that only means a lot of entanglements on our desk.

Anyhow, we found the cable at a computer store at the 168 mall in Manila and so we are happy to replace the HDMI cable that we had been using. The HDMI connection is good but we just borrowed the cable so we had to return it.

Going around the computers and gadgets stores have created a frenzy in my mind. You see, I like gadgets. My mouth waters to see the newest stuff, like hand held devices that have touch screens. Even the vivid pictures of a Samsung TV do not fail to amaze me.

It is just that I could not afford them for now. I hope that someday I can indulge myself. For now, we will just prioritize the needs of my family and just wish that I can get free gadgets.

No comments:

Windy Drive

Last time, I was driving around downtown Bacolod when I saw a car that was stripped down to its metal. As in it was gray because it was buff...