Friday, February 18, 2011

Remembering Singapore

I have been to Singapore once but I stayed there an entire week because attended a church conference there.

I really like Singapore because it is safe, small, and just very easy and convenient to go around. And gadgets abound there! Yep, their gadgets are all up to date and they have the newest stuff at the cheapest possible price.

Well, all I needed was money.

I also got to see some Singapore Baby Shops and find lots of good things for my baby. But well, since I did not have a budget for shopping, I was just glad that a good friend of mine and Dindin's godfather got her a drum set. I really carried the big box of drums all the way home. But I am happy to do that for my beloved only daughter.

I just wish I can go back there for a real vacation and bring my family along with me. There is so much to visit and so much to try in Singapore so we hope to go back there and be able to just enjoy.

No comments:

Windy Drive

Last time, I was driving around downtown Bacolod when I saw a car that was stripped down to its metal. As in it was gray because it was buff...