Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Dream Farm

I do like the outdoors, but I am more of a modernization kind of person. It is my wife who likes the farm and living in one. Or at least having a home in one.

She likes plants and animals but I am not really sure if she can handle taking care of them like feeding, cleaning, and tilling the soil. But she sure does have a green thumb and she can plant almost anything and it will live.

Well maybe someday, we can have her dream farm and then we can live in bliss there. We just have to have a a farm insurance like that of State Farm Insurance Seattle for the security of what we have put up.

No comments:

Windy Drive

Last time, I was driving around downtown Bacolod when I saw a car that was stripped down to its metal. As in it was gray because it was buff...