Friday, February 4, 2011

Another Vacation

I just came back from a vacation but I think that I would need another one. hehe Well we had a really good time but of course our schedule is jampacked. And we spent a lot of time in traffic and my body is aching from carrying most of our luggage. My wife could only help with a couple of small bags because she is also carrying our baby. We cannot leave her on the floor and let her walk even if we try to hold her hand because then she will immediately run away at the slightest loosening of our grip. hehe

So what I would like is a day of just sleeping in and letting my body relax and my muscles recuperate from all the work and stress it endured.

Speaking of vacation, I think it would be nice to own a luxurious weekend getaway home, like those Vacation Homes in Orlando. I wonder how much would it cost to maintain such a really nice place? It's a haven.

No comments:

Windy Drive

Last time, I was driving around downtown Bacolod when I saw a car that was stripped down to its metal. As in it was gray because it was buff...