Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Apple Device

I like the Apple brand of gadgets. And I especially like their new offerings. I especially would like an iTouch. If I can afford it and my wife would agree to it, which I am sure she would be kind enough to allow me to have, then I would really buy one.

And with that, I would wish that I have an Instant iTunes Gift Card so that my iTouch would be loaded with the music that I like! I especially like worship songs, so for sure I would have it with me. There are those, however, that just con people's money but I heard that Jerry iTunes gift cards are the real deal.

Well, one at time. The iTouch first, which I hope we could afford this year.

No comments:

Windy Drive

Last time, I was driving around downtown Bacolod when I saw a car that was stripped down to its metal. As in it was gray because it was buff...