Thursday, January 13, 2011

Getting a Sideline

I work full-time in the family business. Well, it is not exactly full-time in the sense that I do not report the whole 8 hours. However, if there are a lot of jobs and I need to spend over time, I don't charge overtime either. So I guess it is just a give and take relationship.

Anyway, I am thinking of having a sideline. I dunno what kind. I do not really know how to sell stuff and I would need dollars to get into forex currency trading. But I would like something to do on my spare time. Maybe I can reformat computers and back up files. I do that for friends but since they are my friends, I end up doing it for them for free. hehe I like doing favors to friends, but since that is the only thing I know, I need to do it for a fee, even if it is just minimal so that there is value to my time and well, that would contribute to the family's budget.

Oh well, I dunno I just want to start doing something part time soon because of our growing family's needs. I need to get up and start moving and not be contented with the income I get from the store. I need to work extra for extra money to come in. That would increase our family's income, especially that we still have some debts to pay. Any extra income would certainly help.

No comments:

Windy Drive

Last time, I was driving around downtown Bacolod when I saw a car that was stripped down to its metal. As in it was gray because it was buff...