Friday, January 7, 2011

Rambles and Bambles

Wow the New Year has come and gone. And a week has passed already.

I have been watching the news and saw the New Year's injuries because of firecrackers and stray bullets. I really feel bad about these instances. As for the firecrackers, some of those injured are those who had ignited firecrackers while there are those who got injured because of the recklessness of others.

One event really stirred my heart and that was the death of a 3-year-old child because they went out to the street for the New Year countdown. Her father was carrying her. Then they heard a loud sound. They thought it was a coconut that fell on the roof. The father even commented that it was good that the coconut did not fall on them. What he did not know was that a stick from a firecracker had implanted itself in the child's head.

The child battled for her life but after three days succumbed to complications. It really broke my heart when I saw the video footage of the funeral.

How I wish there was some way to run after the person who lighted that firecracker. The family could hire a specialized lawyer like those from the Sacramento Personal Injury Attorney in order to help them bring their daughter's death to justice.

As such the parents had accepted the loss and are just mourning for their only daughter's untimely demise. So sad and what a loss!

No comments:

Windy Drive

Last time, I was driving around downtown Bacolod when I saw a car that was stripped down to its metal. As in it was gray because it was buff...