Monday, December 27, 2010

Belated Christmas Greetings

I just want to greet everyone a Merry Christmas although it is late for a few days. After all, it is still the holidays.

I got busy with partying, taking my family anywhere and everywhere that I was not able to blog about anything. hehe

But now I was able to squeeze some time to update my blog. We had been going back and forth to my in-laws' house in Tangub because my wife's uncle is home for the holidays so we kept visiting them almost everyday. We also had to attend a wedding four days ago where my wife was the wedding emcee. So pretty much, we attended a party every single day.

When I opened today's email, I was surprised to see something about Magnetic Sponsoring. I have never heard of the concept before so I read a little about it. It promised earnings just by being able to market a certain product or something. Or maybe just being so attractive to prospective buyers. Or something like that. It was kind of hard for me to understand as well.

Anyway, I read the Mike Callahan magnetic sponsoring review and it seemed that the concept is all hype. After all, not everyone is born to be good in marketing. Yeah, it is something that we can learn to do but not everyone is effective about it.

Oh well, it is not something that is for me as well.

No comments:

Windy Drive

Last time, I was driving around downtown Bacolod when I saw a car that was stripped down to its metal. As in it was gray because it was buff...