Thursday, December 23, 2010

When Deep in Work

I can sometimes get deep into my work. I am sooo absorbed with what I am doing that it is hard for me to notice what is going on around me.

That is why it pains me when I have to get up and talk to somebody on the phone. The phone is several meters away from me. I have to stand up, get out of the door, and go out to the main store where the phone is. I don't have a phone extension to my office. Oh how I wish I have a phone answering service so that I can just get back to the caller at my most convenient time!

But of course, I know I can't do this because most of my calls are that of clients and I can't get away from them. I have to entertain their orders, inquiries, or complaints. So that's why.

At least with my wife, I can just chat with her through YM or Facebook whenever we need to communicate something. Oh well, I guess this is just something that I need to live with. hehe Part of life that I have to contend with. It is only part of work but work is part of my life so I have to accept both and be joyful about it.

No comments:

Windy Drive

Last time, I was driving around downtown Bacolod when I saw a car that was stripped down to its metal. As in it was gray because it was buff...