Saturday, November 27, 2010

New Career

I think I am gonna ramble again.

Because you know what? If I were to choose another career, I would choose to become a web designer. I would study html and flash and all those fancy coding stuff that web designers do and make a killing out of doing web designs.

I am an engineer, a licensed one, but I never got to practice my profession. What I like about web design is that I can just do it anytime and anywhere. I could be on a beach resort, sitting on a bar stool, and with my laptop on hand, I would be encoding the codes. Imagine that.

I would like like those web designers in Mombasa who are very good at what they are doing and living a pretty cool lifestyle. Anyway, for now, I think I will just concentrate on our family business until I can do other things. hehe

No comments:

Windy Drive

Last time, I was driving around downtown Bacolod when I saw a car that was stripped down to its metal. As in it was gray because it was buff...