Sunday, November 28, 2010

Emptying my Closet

The other day, I had time to rummage through my cabinet. The clothes had been piling up but have not been organized. So I thought why not organize them.

Then I realized that I have so many old clothes. I still do wear them especially when I work (because my work clothes are old clothes) but hey, they are soooo old already that I could use some new ones. And my closet is getting stuffier each day. I also have some new dress shirts that I don't get to wear any more. I don't like collared shirts and I have several of them. So it is really seldom that I use them.

So I thought, why not give out the old clothes, the new collared shirts and while I am at it, I might as well throw in some old pants as well?

I piled everything up on our bed and my wife happily sorted them out and thought about the people she would like to give them to. A couple of the new shirts went to the husband of one of our salesladies. Then five of them went to our houseboy/technician. And the rest will go to the neighbors of my in-laws.

Pretty cool, at least many people will be blessed.

My wife and I are planning to go to nearby thrift shop so that we can buy some wholesale clothing. She, too, is due for some new clothes. She was thinking of buying blouses, shorts, and pants, so we will be going to the store sometime next week. (Or at least until we have the budget for new clothes.) hehe

No comments:

Windy Drive

Last time, I was driving around downtown Bacolod when I saw a car that was stripped down to its metal. As in it was gray because it was buff...