Friday, November 26, 2010

My Wife's Cooking

I really love it when my wife cooks. She is a real talented cook because she can whip up great dishes even without recipes. She would sometimes make do whatever is left in the cupboard and the refrigerator and the dish is not only edible, it is delicious. That is one talent of my wife that I really appreciate because I love to eat. haha

My wife relates that in the United States, they have coupons for grocery items, such as the sweet tomatoes coupons. I think that is a good thing because if you are thrifty and you know how to handle your money, you can really get your money's worth with these coupons.

Here in Bacolod City, Lopue's East Centre holds a grocery sale with 10% discount. It is already a big thing and so people flock to their stores during opening hours just to get some discounted grocery items.

If not, then we just go to a thrifty supermarket so that everyday is a savings day. You probably know what this store is already. haha

No comments:

Windy Drive

Last time, I was driving around downtown Bacolod when I saw a car that was stripped down to its metal. As in it was gray because it was buff...