Monday, January 17, 2011

New Marketing Strategies

We have a store with a little business. Our industry is one that is quite old--Chinese family-run business selling car accessories and other novelty items.

But I think we need a fresh marketing idea in order to get more clients to the store, such as Postcard Fusion. I think that we sell so many good things in the store but not a lot of people know it.

I can say this because many people who have come to our store would say, "Wow! I had been looking for this thing everywhere for the longest time now!" So I think that we have those pernickitey items that people are looking for but could not find.

I really wish I can start doing something to the store and bring in more traffic because we all know that more traffic means more customers or buyers.

No comments:

Windy Drive

Last time, I was driving around downtown Bacolod when I saw a car that was stripped down to its metal. As in it was gray because it was buff...