Monday, January 24, 2011

Getting Marketing Mails

I do like getting mails from time to time. Nope, not emails but snail mails from the post officer delivered by the postman.

I like seeing the envelope stamped and dated by the post office. hehe Yeah, cheesy, but if they are love letters so much the better. Like if my wife suddenly decided to send me a card. nyahaha

Anyway, aside from personal mails, I also like received even mails that are supposed to be for marketing purposes, much like those from Postcard Fusion. I don't mind them because these things keep me up to date. And who knows, sometimes they have something that I need and these things are discounted. So it is best to receive them from time to time. If I don't need what they are offering, I just throw them in my recycling bin, where I just stash the biodegradable stuff, so that these can be sold to the junk shop. That will help the environment.

No comments:

Windy Drive

Last time, I was driving around downtown Bacolod when I saw a car that was stripped down to its metal. As in it was gray because it was buff...