Thursday, December 9, 2010

Does This Work?

You know that I would like to earn money here and there as my sideline. I would like to do that because hey, times are hard and I have a little girl to raise.

But I am not that desperate as to jump at every opportunity because not every one is a golden chance. You really have to sift through the haystack and find a golden opportunity.

Anyway, my very motto is: If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. haha

But has any of you heard about cash gifting programs? It is like a multi-level networking thing. You have a mentor of some sorts with whom you give money and this person will help you with your downlines and the more people you bring in, the more money you get. Or something like that. I wonder, will this really work? I have never tried this. But I am kind of wary.

No comments:

Windy Drive

Last time, I was driving around downtown Bacolod when I saw a car that was stripped down to its metal. As in it was gray because it was buff...