Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Love and Relationships

In our lives, we meet someone and we fall in love. That person becomes so special to us. But somehow, along the way, the relationship turns awry, the love becomes sour, and then you part ways.

When my wife and I were still dating, we also had our on and off moments, so to speak. But I guess, God has really destined us to be together that after many years, we are finally married and are happily settled down.

As for those who kinda fallen apart, there are those who are better off without the other. They become more successful, more beautiful, and even happier without their old flame. But for those who women who realized that they cannot live without their man, do you know how to get him back? But I guess the real question here is, would you really want him back after all that you have gone through with him?

Hmmmm...there are so many quotes on relationships and it just goes to show how many people have fallen in and fallen out of live.

No comments:

Windy Drive

Last time, I was driving around downtown Bacolod when I saw a car that was stripped down to its metal. As in it was gray because it was buff...