Thursday, August 16, 2007

Why Start Blogging?

My wife is a blogger. She enjoys it. At the same time, she uses it as a way to make the one true God famous and for Him to look good to those who doesn't know Him. She encourages me to blog from time to time. But I had to give this some thought before I really start blogging. Can I do it? Do I have the time? Actually, time is not the main concern. It is whether I am going to prioritize blogging or not.

I am online while operating the family business. Which means I am online at least 5 hours a day, 6 days a week. That excludes extended hours and my sudden whims to explore cyberspace during my non-working hours. But blogging is different from being online. It involves thinking what to write, actually writing it, and posting it.

I am a quite a thinker. I think I have a lot to write about (there I go again). I have a lot things in my mind. I sometimes feel that I need to put them into writing. For me to remember them more "permanently".

So have I decided to prioritize blogging now that I have written my first blog? I'm still undecided. All I have decided is to give it a whirl. See where this will go.

What exactly should I blog about? What do I want to blog about? Probably just about anything under sun . . . and probably beyond (You'll discover what I mean by that sooner or later.) My blog title gives you a hint.

No comments:

Windy Drive

Last time, I was driving around downtown Bacolod when I saw a car that was stripped down to its metal. As in it was gray because it was buff...