Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Revisiting Old Places

I have been to Manila several times and I think a couple of times in Luneta. But this time, we have our kid with us.

We enjoyed taking a tour of the place but our child really had so much fun at the Rizal Park Children's Playground because here it was already late in the afternoon when we got there so the air is cool. And well, we allowed her to run around by herself so she had a mighty time.

It would be nice to put some really memorable shots in the park on Postcard Fusion and send them to family back home. I am pretty sure that her grandparents would love the photos! :-D

No comments:

Windy Drive

Last time, I was driving around downtown Bacolod when I saw a car that was stripped down to its metal. As in it was gray because it was buff...